Down at Uncle Rons and Aunty Elmas ... (Part 1)


HAPPINESS IS....
Mmmm...Tamarillos which we made into yummy Chutney...
Nice bright flowery colours contrasted by gorgeous blue corrugated iron
Oh..and more Tamarillos
The welcoming doorway...with clogs all lined up
Bright orange flowers..
One cute furry 4-legged family member...and some toes
One Aunty Di...My Mummy and Steph' in the background
My Dad talking to the Hyslop Cuzzies (Roy cooking breakfast)
A gorgeous garden art piece
The man I love with all my heart and our baby ...and blossoms in the background
 ...See...
 Bottles all lined up in a row
 My boy squeezing his big cousin
 Two hungry little piggies trying to squish their heads through the fence


 Gorgeous flowers
...............there's more to come, but its now 2.22am and I gotta get some sleep...
will finish this next time :)
((hugs)).

Comments

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts