Torrential Tuesday



.....Puddles on the driveway...


Well...we have been having a lovely ol' downpour in Whangarei today :)  Personally I love it, but I know some are sick to death of it.  I love the fact that the cracks in our paddocks are finally closing up, and the grass is turning back to a lovely bright green colour... Kitty the pony is happy, Snowy, Donald and Dobbie the goats are happy, our chookies are very happy...and that makes me happy :)
The rain out our front door...

Our tank is just overflowing....woohoo..a far cry from a few weeks back!  That's always a nice thing when you're on tank water :)  There were 6 of the neighbours ducks sitting out on our driveway this morning...as it resembled a pond.  By the time I thought about taking any pics it had subsided and we were just left with some puddles. 

I love rainy days.... especially if hubby's home to snuggle with...
I love having the fire blasting too when it's pouring down outside.... lovely lovely dubbly.... :)

Now off to have a tidy up whilst my baby sleeps for a couple of hours ...
??? hmmm hot bath??  Ipod and hotchocolate whilst in a hot bath??? yep that sounds better than "tidy up"
heehee.

What kind of day are you having??

Comments

  1. Hmmm..sounds like paradise in your wonderful part of the world..it definately makes me miss home..most days are good and i appreciate what God has provided for us..then there are other days when i wish that i was back with my friends n family..it will get easier i know and i truly do love it here..and we will come back for a holiday which i can't wait for..well keep blogging girl and will be stopping in to see whats happening in your world as often as i can..lots of love Megs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You truly ROCK for leaving a comment .. Ta Muchly xx
(Due to lots of spam I have turned the word verification on again!) sorry x

Popular Posts